Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Difference in audience qualification and dataset records count

Level 3

Hello,

We have newly added a dataset, in which data comes in streaming fashion. However, we took 2 days for sanity checks before enabling the dataset for profile.

Now, after enabling the dataset for profile, I created a segment with certain conditions.

The records ingested before enabling the dataset are not part of that audience, which is fine.

But I would like to know the count of records that were ingested before the date we enabled it for profile.

There is no timestamp column in this dataset. Also, in API there are multiple batches with 1-2 records ingested so it is difficult to find.

Does somebody know any other way for this, please let me know.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @ShivaniM 

Since you mentioned you have newly added the dataset, if the data has been ingested in it in the last 30 days, you can click on the dataset and under activity, click on the calendar icon.

You would get a day selector, where you can choose the dates you are looking data for. Once you select the dates, you would get records ingested for that time period.

abhinavbalooni_0-1702636656820.png

Hope this helps.

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @ShivaniM 

Since you mentioned you have newly added the dataset, if the data has been ingested in it in the last 30 days, you can click on the dataset and under activity, click on the calendar icon.

You would get a day selector, where you can choose the dates you are looking data for. Once you select the dates, you would get records ingested for that time period.

abhinavbalooni_0-1702636656820.png

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Administrator

@ShivaniM Did you find the suggestion solution helpful? It would be great if you can  mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, share it with wider audience in the community.