Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dataset disappeared

Level 1

Hi, I have a dataset "A" in one of my sandbox. The dataset "A" was visible till 5PM but disappeared or got deleted and I can no longer see it in my list of datasets. I have checked the audit logs. Looks like none of the users have performed the delete action. I need the dataset "A" to be up and running. Also, I want to recover the historical data in the dataset.

Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi @Lalita_SnigdhaAk ,

Please check if there are any filters applied on the Dataset Browse screen. Automatic deletion of a custom dataset is not possible.
Kumar29917170hcyp_0-1709645742836.png

Thanks!

Employee

Hi @Lalita_SnigdhaAk ,

Please check if there are any filters applied on the Dataset Browse screen. Automatic deletion of a custom dataset is not possible.

kumarsaurab_0-1709646160137.png

Thanks!

Community Advisor

Hi @Lalita_SnigdhaAk  - If you are sure that the dataset is gone. Can you go to data lifecyle management and check if none of the users from your team or clients team raised a dataset delete request.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/data-lifecycle/home

Thanks,

Arpan