Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data Sharing Between Brands

Level 1

Hi, 

We have a requirement where in Child company data needs to be shared with Parent company in AEP.

Approach - By creating two new sandboxes, would this be possible (I feel it's unlikely) or suggestion is to create brand level Schema within same sandbox and go from there ?  or what is the best way to deal when we have 2 or more brands under same Org. 

Thank you 

Vikram 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vikramrai 

You should not be looking into multiple sandboxes for different brands data for the same org.

You can try having different field groups within the same schema which cater to specific child brands. Like Brand A node within the schema can cater to data related to that brand and then similar Brand B node can cater to data related to Brand B.

This would keep your setup manageable unless there is any other specific scenario which you are trying to cater to using a different sandbox.

I have worked on a similar setup for an org with 3 brands so speaking from experience here.

Hope the above helps.

Cheers,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @vikramrai 

You can share the same data to multiple sandboxes at the time of data collection via event forwarding.

You can find more details here: Multi-sandbox event-forwarding data collection | Adobe Experience Cloud

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Employee Advisor

@vikramrai Not sure if it fully applies here, but Segment Match might be something to look into as well:

Adobe Experience Platform Segment Match is a segment-sharing service that allows for two or more Platform users to exchange segment data in a secure, governed, and privacy-friendly manner. Segment Match uses Platform privacy standards and personal identifiers such as hashed emails, hashed phone numbers, and device identifiers like IDFAs and GAIDs.

See workflow steps HERE

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vikramrai 

You should not be looking into multiple sandboxes for different brands data for the same org.

You can try having different field groups within the same schema which cater to specific child brands. Like Brand A node within the schema can cater to data related to that brand and then similar Brand B node can cater to data related to Brand B.

This would keep your setup manageable unless there is any other specific scenario which you are trying to cater to using a different sandbox.

I have worked on a similar setup for an org with 3 brands so speaking from experience here.

Hope the above helps.

Cheers,

Abhinav