Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data Ingestion help

Level 2

I have a few questions regarding the data ingestion , when we upload the data to the AEP in the form of csv file and lets say it has duplicate records , so how does AEP detects , if not then how that can be done.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

The process will ingest all the records to data lake without any de-duplication.

Against the profile store, this depends on the type of schema you are using for ingesting data.

The Profile Record data any duplicate will replace the old record.(In the mentioned case, I am not sure which record will be picked by Profile store but there will just a single record)

For Experience Event, based on same_id profile store will reject the latest record from Profile Store.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

The process will ingest all the records to data lake without any de-duplication.

Against the profile store, this depends on the type of schema you are using for ingesting data.

The Profile Record data any duplicate will replace the old record.(In the mentioned case, I am not sure which record will be picked by Profile store but there will just a single record)

For Experience Event, based on same_id profile store will reject the latest record from Profile Store.

Thanks!