Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Connecting B2C and B2B schema in AEP RT CDP

Community Advisor

Hi all,

Can anyone please suggest how we can establish a relationship between an B2C Individual profile schema with that of a B2B Account schema? My objective is to see B2B account of a customer who belongs to both B2C and B2B LOBs of a business. 

Also how many B2B Person schema does AEP allows to be created? One or multiple? 

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sneha-Parmar instead of creating a relationship, have you explored the option of creating a field in b2c schema to indicate they are b2b business? 

I doubt relationship is possible between such schema types, happy to be corrected if something like this exists. 

Anil

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sneha-Parmar instead of creating a relationship, have you explored the option of creating a field in b2c schema to indicate they are b2b business? 

I doubt relationship is possible between such schema types, happy to be corrected if something like this exists. 

Anil

Community Advisor

@Anil_Umachigi . Analyzed this a bit more and found that additional schemas like B2B Person, B2B Person account relationship and B2B account (standard B2B schemas) are needed for the whole setup to work seamlessly between B2C and B2B schemas. It is the B2B person schema that stich profiles between B2C and B2B. 

I am still exploring the possibility of skipping B2B person schema and establishing relationship by using B2B fields groups in B2C Profile schemas.. 

Community Advisor

@Sneha-Parmar Thank you for sharing! Please addon when you get more info. 

Anil

Level 2

Hi @Sneha-Parmar ,

Were you able to make the B2B Account-Person relation work with the B2C individual profile schema?

Thanks