Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

comparing 2 profile attributes

Level 5

Hi, 

I have 2 profile attributes, compare them and as a output I would like to know which has higher value. 

Michael_Soprano_0-1713964752784.png

How to do that in Audiences? Something like that in the second screenshot?

Michael_Soprano_1-1713964787761.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Michael_Soprano,

The sole purpose of an audience created in the platform is to qualify profiles based on the criteria defined. In addition, you can also add some profile attributes to the export. You are already able to compare the value of the attribute to qualify/disqualify a profile.

Now to export the higher-value attribute out, you will have to store it pre-calculated. You can add another attribute in the schema and while ingesting the data you can compare and map the value using a Data Prep function (IIF a>b, a, b)

Regards,

Kumar Saurabh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Michael_Soprano,

The sole purpose of an audience created in the platform is to qualify profiles based on the criteria defined. In addition, you can also add some profile attributes to the export. You are already able to compare the value of the attribute to qualify/disqualify a profile.

Now to export the higher-value attribute out, you will have to store it pre-calculated. You can add another attribute in the schema and while ingesting the data you can compare and map the value using a Data Prep function (IIF a>b, a, b)

Regards,

Kumar Saurabh

Thanks for your response. I am not sure if I understood you properly. My user has two attributes: 

atr_1: 0,6

atr_2: 0,2

If atr_1 > atr_2 then I would assign him to seg_1 

else if 

atr_2 > atr_1 then I  would assign him to seg_2

Taking these assumptions into account I am not able to use Audiences for that?