Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Experience Platform CMK validation

Level 2

We setup CMK for Adobe Experience platform following the documentation below. The setup is completed successfully and we see the desired response in the API as mentioned in the documentation.

However, we would like to know if we can confirm if actually the CMK is used by the platform through any means of validation (say API call, or info in any page). Kindly suggest if we can validate CMK setup in any of the platform's page.

CMK setup:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/landing/governance-privacy-security/cust...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by

Hi @Karthikeyan3022657234dp ,

If I understand correctly, you're looking for a way to verify the status, you can make a GET request to do so : Customer-Managed Keys in Adobe Experience Platform | Adobe Experience Platform 

Also you can visit below tutorial once for more insights : Set up customer-managed keys (CMK) | Adobe Experience Platform

Regards,

Arijit Ghosh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by

Hi @Karthikeyan3022657234dp ,

If I understand correctly, you're looking for a way to verify the status, you can make a GET request to do so : Customer-Managed Keys in Adobe Experience Platform | Adobe Experience Platform 

Also you can visit below tutorial once for more insights : Set up customer-managed keys (CMK) | Adobe Experience Platform

Regards,

Arijit Ghosh