Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Griffon Post-Processing on iOS

Level 2

Hello, 
We set up Griffon using the AEP Assurance extension on both our iOS and Android mobile apps. On Android, everything works as expected. On iOS, the post-processing always gives the error "Unable to retrieve post-processed data within the 24 hour limit." after being "queued" for 24h. However, the request details load perfectly. 

Is there any known reason why this might be? Or does anyone have suggestions on how we can resolve this? 

Thanks! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Which version of iOS sdk you are using?  what are the Core and Analytics versions?

We would like to take a look of the event closely. In Assurance, you can go to the event which has the problem, there is an "Export to JSON" button.  You can download that event and send to us.

Please contact customer care and open a ticket with sdk version info and include the downloaded event json.  We will take a look.

Best Regards,

Calise

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Which version of iOS sdk you are using?  what are the Core and Analytics versions?

We would like to take a look of the event closely. In Assurance, you can go to the event which has the problem, there is an "Export to JSON" button.  You can download that event and send to us.

Please contact customer care and open a ticket with sdk version info and include the downloaded event json.  We will take a look.

Best Regards,

Calise

Level 1

Hi Team, 

I'm facing one weird issue related to Post-processing status i'm getting "Unavailable" for all the events. But it's working fine on Android. 

FYI: I'm Using Updated SDK's AEP - V1.0.1 And ACP - V3.0.0

Does anyone have suggestions on how we can resolve this? 

Thanks and Regards,

Venugopal