Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

When using Adobe SDK on SPA data showing in Analytics as Empty

Level 1

I am working on our SDK migration and we have found that when migrating Launch to the SDK on a Single Page Application the calls for pageview and clicks are showing in the network tab, however the data is not loading into Analytics. I've confirmed that it makes it by using Processing Rules to add a custom string to the end of our Page Name variable and I am able to use the Real Time Reports and see the Page Name with my added Variable but instead of showing as "pageName - Custom" its showing as " - Custom".

I can confirm that the Interact call to Adobe Analytics has the custom dimension set for the Page Name to go to its appropriate eVar with the correct value, but we are unable to see the data populating in Analytics. Is there something that I am missing for this style of implementation? We are not seeing this on our standard pages, only the Single Page Apps.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

So ideally on SPA you need a direct call rule to trigger the virtual pages. processing rules are not required.

make sure on each navigation you fire the direct call rule after setting all key data layer items like pagename.

then once all key props and evars are ready fire the pagebottom.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @kmxkadams 

Hope you are doing well!

I'm guessing this could be an issue with compatibility of XDM schema with the data being captured from the SPA pages. 

Is this site live to public or internal to your Org? 

Best,

Kishore

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

So ideally on SPA you need a direct call rule to trigger the virtual pages. processing rules are not required.

make sure on each navigation you fire the direct call rule after setting all key data layer items like pagename.

then once all key props and evars are ready fire the pagebottom.