Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

we see no outgoing calls to Floodlight but rule fired in console

Level 1

For floodlight we were having the issue that we could see in our console that the rule is fired (so launch setup works fine), however in our debugging tool we see no outgoing calls to Floodlight.

For Google Ads everything seemed to work fine.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @jerlinl72016531  

Please check the links send through DM. 

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Community Advisor

How have you implemented your Floodlight tag? There could be a misconfiguration or an error somewhere.

Also, have you checked your browser's console to see if there were any JavaScript errors when trying to run your Floodlight tag?

Level 1

it was working fine a week back. I dont see any javascript errors on browsers console and i see sent a gtag event in browser console along with rule fired

Community Advisor

Hi @jerlinl72016531  

Check in browser network tab and filter out with "fls" or "doubleclick" and see what's the response / status code coming through? 

Community Advisor

302 request is a redirect. Usually, that occurs when the original network request is an insecure HTTP, so the Floodlight server redirects to a secure HTTPS. Although that results in 2 network requests, only one Floodlight hit should be tracked and reported.

Level 1

would like to understand why 2 302 request in network tab but i see fired a event in browser console from adobe launch. This was actually working fine during december

Community Advisor

Hey @jerlinl72016531 

I think you might have 2 tags installed on page that how it's showing 2 request for 302, however  in each request, The first one is a 302 redirect, and the second would result in a HTTP Status code of 200 if this is true.

Level 1

We are deploying floodlight using gtag js extension and we dont use any other tag on the website.and we dont have any other gtag on the page. Actually my concern was how floodlight was working even on Jan 25th 2022 when i validated. Please assist

Level 1

And if i deploy using custom code then floodlight tags are firing in network tabs

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @jerlinl72016531  

Please check the links send through DM. 

Administrator

Interesting discussion @jerlinl72016531  @Gokul_Agiwal @yuhuisg 

Level 1

Can you send me the link please? Is this issue resolved? I am seeing same 302 status for FLS tags. 

Level 1

Hi I am facing similar kind of issue, can you please provide the detailed resolution.
Thanks!