Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to do something with created library in Event forwarding

Level 1

After creating new library in Event Forwarding I can't "create Rule" or "Add Library" and more.
All permission which available in company I have.

Maybe somebody can help to find a solution.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

You may not have the required permissions. You must have the Develop permission for the property in order to write a rule or add a library. Go to Properties > Your Property > Permissions to verify your permissions.

The library might be in disorder. Libraries are classified into four states: development, submitted, approved, and published. Only libraries in the Development stage can have rules and libraries added to them.

The library may be missing the necessary extensions. To establish a rule or add a library, the library must contain the extensions that the rule or library requires. Go to Libraries > Your Library > Extensions to see what extensions are installed in a library.

If you believe that you have the proper permissions, that the library is in the correct condition, and that the library has the correct extensions installed, but you are still unable to create a rule or add a library, you should contact Adobe support.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

You may not have the required permissions. You must have the Develop permission for the property in order to write a rule or add a library. Go to Properties > Your Property > Permissions to verify your permissions.

The library might be in disorder. Libraries are classified into four states: development, submitted, approved, and published. Only libraries in the Development stage can have rules and libraries added to them.

The library may be missing the necessary extensions. To establish a rule or add a library, the library must contain the extensions that the rule or library requires. Go to Libraries > Your Library > Extensions to see what extensions are installed in a library.

If you believe that you have the proper permissions, that the library is in the correct condition, and that the library has the correct extensions installed, but you are still unable to create a rule or add a library, you should contact Adobe support.

Level 1

Thx ranjithd, After contact with support and getting some information. I check again all permissions. But the answer to my case was hidden in an interesting place. Admin Console - Products - Adobe Experience Platform Data Collection - Product Profiles - (select your profile, but if you have more than one you should know "what profile used for connection products) - Permissions - Platforms - and on this page you should check "Included Permission Items" where "EDGE" should be added. In my case "EDGE" was not included. After this change all permission connected and Event Forwarding working.