Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Mobile App bug Close App === Crash event

Level 8

hello Adobe Community !

I'm currently having a very odd bug, and I wanted to know If someone has already find a solution on this :

When the iOS APP is in the background and then you double click the home bottom to close the APP, on the next launch of the APP the crash event is firing. As per the IT team in such scenario, iOS treats it as killing of the APP forcefully which results in the crash event firing. Is there a way to fix that?

Cheers !

Mario

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

I would suggest to log a ticket with customer care, so it could be further investigated, it may need some engineering assistance. Please include the Company Name, ReportSuite, App Name (is it available in the App Store?) and steps to reproduce. 

Jen

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Mario,

What version of the Mobile SDK do you have implemented?

Jen

Level 8

Hi Jen Andrews​ !

We are using the latest SDK 4.14.3.

As per IT team, we are not modifying any values set by Adobe SDK in the NSUserDefaults . Also, we are not sending any hits in the background.

I have set the lifecycle timeout to 1800 secs in the JSON.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

I would suggest to log a ticket with customer care, so it could be further investigated, it may need some engineering assistance. Please include the Company Name, ReportSuite, App Name (is it available in the App Store?) and steps to reproduce. 

Jen