Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Launch implementation: RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded

Community Advisor

Hi, have run into a problem with our launch implementation without being able to pinpoint the source of this error, maybe someone has any input here:

It starts of with this error: RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded

And then 10000 lines of this:

at u (VM35 launch-88-development.min.js:formatted:2902)
at d.x.fetchPermissions (VM35 launch-88-development.min.js:formatted:1403)
at Ne.m.init (VM35 launch-88-development.min.js:formatted:3781)

the particular lines of code it points to are:

return f.optIn.fetchPermissions(u, !0);

And:

return !i || i && x.isComplete || c ? e(x.permissions) : a || j.add(Ie, function() {
return e(x.permissions)

after going through this cycle once the error seems to go away, so i assume it is trying to do something on something that is not yet available to fetch the value of, any suggestion on what to try here? All help greatly appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, for anyone running into a similar error, this was actually caused by the fact that Adobe Target was running an old version of at.js (1.8.0), causing the analytics call to be disrupted by a slow Target request, an update of at.js to 2.3.0 solved this. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

I presume you added a custom JS code with a function that calls itself that makes an infinite loop. Review the code.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, for anyone running into a similar error, this was actually caused by the fact that Adobe Target was running an old version of at.js (1.8.0), causing the analytics call to be disrupted by a slow Target request, an update of at.js to 2.3.0 solved this.