Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to setup Multisuit Tagging on Mobile App (Android and Ios)

Level 2

For Mobile App analytics i want to setup multisuite tagging , can anyone help me over it.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi manujendrap10273043​,

Assuming this is for 4.x SDK.

From the Adobe Mobile Services interface when creating a new App you can only associate one report suite.  However, in a scenario where you need to send data to multiple report suites for the same app you can manually modify the ADBMobileConfig.json to add additional report suites.

The section to modify is

"analytics": {

"rsids": "myreportsuite1,myreportsuite2",

Additionally, you need to ensure that in terms of variables and events that each reportsuite is set with the appropriate processing rules to populate the contextData to the desired variables.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi manujendrap10273043​,

Assuming this is for 4.x SDK.

From the Adobe Mobile Services interface when creating a new App you can only associate one report suite.  However, in a scenario where you need to send data to multiple report suites for the same app you can manually modify the ADBMobileConfig.json to add additional report suites.

The section to modify is

"analytics": {

"rsids": "myreportsuite1,myreportsuite2",

Additionally, you need to ensure that in terms of variables and events that each reportsuite is set with the appropriate processing rules to populate the contextData to the desired variables.