Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I create a cart open event in Launch

Level 2

Not sure where to start. Seems like it would be available in the Global Variables Extension for Adobe Analytics but it is not. Can you help me to understand how to create this event?

1640102_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
7 Replies

Level 9

Below eVars and Props you also have Events. scOpen is the event you are looking for in the dropdown.

Level 2

Thank you, Thomas. I zoomed way out on this so you can hopefully see the options available to me. I am still not seeing "events":

1640615_pastedImage_0.png

Level 9

This looks like the Analytics extension itself. Here you don't have events. You need to create a Rule in the rule tab, and use Actions there. I don't have time now to search for the tutorial video, but there is one where each step is explained.

Level 2

Got it, thank you so much. I'll find that video.

Level 10

I'm not sure which video specifically Thomas is referring to but most of our Launch videos can be found here:

Adobe Launch - YouTube

Level 2

Thank you. It would be really helpful if there was an example of creating a prop or evar with rules that includes screenshots so I can see how to do it.

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found this which is exactly what I needed. Thanks all for the help! https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/experience-manager/kt/integration/using/launch-reference...