Expand my Community achievements bar.

Experience Mobile SDK

Level 4

Hi friends,

I'm not involved in App development at my organization--my work is all native web, front end development, et al. We have a vendor that handles our mobile App development. Anyway, we've been using the Experience Mobile SDKs for iOS and Android successfully, but now there is a push to develop an app for Amazon FireOS. Being essentially a fork of Android, one would think the Android SDK would be sufficient, but the vendor says it does not work.

My question is: Does Adobe officially support FireOS or is there an SDK extension available? Or is the vendor incorrect in their assertion?

Thank you

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @jgrubbs 

Hope you're doing well!
You can checkout all current SDK versions by platform (OS) here: https://aep-sdks.gitbook.io/docs/resources/upgrading-to-aep/current-sdk-versions 

Please let me know if you are looking for any additional information or if I have misinterpreted your query.

Have a nice day!

Thanks,

Kishore

Level 4

Yes I am aware of that repository, however that was not my question. I asked if there was official support for FireOS (an Android fork), because our vendor seems to think the Android SDK will not work. I'm seeking guidance from individuals who have either tackled this issue before OR individuals within Adobe that know for certain one way or another.

Thanks