Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dun and Bradstreet / event firing question

Level 2

HI All,

I wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone has run into the same issue I have with implementing Dun and Bradstreet and see if there is an alternative way to implement it that someone might know about so that I can go back to an async adobe launch configuration.

We implemented Dun and Bradstreet by:

1. D&Bfetch analytics (dnb api)
    • LibraryLoaded (pageTop)
    • order = 50
    • action = dnb api script
  2. Global pageLoad Rule (set variables)
    • WindowLoaded
    • order = 89
    • action = adobe analytics - setVariables plus D&B data elements
  3. Global pageLoad Rule (fire beacon)
    • WindowLoaded
    • order = 90
    • analytics - (s.t call) pageview beacon

This all works synchronously as I can not get it to work with async. I had to add the beacon on its own rule in order to give time for dnb data to get set. My concerns is that if the site loads slow then I potentially am missing pageload data since windowsLoaded may never trigger or late before visitor moves on. Also, would like to use async but don't see a way to implement it successfully with dnb.

Anyone have any experience or ideas working with dun and bradstreet api.

2 Replies

Level 2

I also noticed that if I fire an s.tl event before the global s.t beacon fires then the pageLoad setVariables fire on the linkClick instead of the global pageLoad rule beacon. Would kind of negative data impact would this create?

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?