Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Development - Last build was not successful

Level 2

Hi I cannot build for Dev. I do not get any messages explaining why in the edit library screen.

I have tried adding every resource to the build and just a single data element with default variables. It failed. I also tried deleting the library and adding it again.

How do i get more info about what is causing Launch to fail the build?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Maggie, this is probably something best suited towards Customer Care. If you provide them with the login company and Launch property, they'll be able to take a look at exactly why the build is failing.

With the current information provided, I'm not sure anyone in the community will be able to determine what the root cause is without actually logging into your Launch instance.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Maggie, this is probably something best suited towards Customer Care. If you provide them with the login company and Launch property, they'll be able to take a look at exactly why the build is failing.

With the current information provided, I'm not sure anyone in the community will be able to determine what the root cause is without actually logging into your Launch instance.