Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cannot dynamically reference report suites within Analytics extension configuration

Level 2

I have successfully installed the analytics extension but when trying to configure the report suites for the respective environments I am unable to dynamically select report suites that already exist within the company. I am logged in via the Marketing Cloud and have full admin access to analytics. I've also create respective environments. Previously in DTM I was able access and set report suites dynamically via a web services or standard Marketing Cloud connection.

Did I miss an important step within configuration that would give me this functionality?

Thanks

Mark

1412553_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mark,

Currently, the Analytics extension does not automatically pull a list of your available report suites. You'll either need to manually type them or choose a data element that has the report suite stored via the data element picker icon to the right of the field.

That sounds like a great idea though so I'd encourage you to create an idea for that via our Launch - Feature Requests​ community.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mark,

Currently, the Analytics extension does not automatically pull a list of your available report suites. You'll either need to manually type them or choose a data element that has the report suite stored via the data element picker icon to the right of the field.

That sounds like a great idea though so I'd encourage you to create an idea for that via our Launch - Feature Requests​ community.

Thanks,
Jantzen