Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEP Debugger showing multiple hits (columns) for internal sites, and external sites.

Level 2

Hey folks, been dealing with some Adobe Launch configuration issues, and while troubleshooting those, have seen duplicated columns of data in the AEP Debugger. Checked with a few co-workers, they get this as well. Also tried a fresh install of Chrome and loaded the Debugger on my home machine and get the same thing with sites like LibetyMutual.com and SuperPages.com so I have to believe this is something internal to the debugger. I have read the articles that say this could be the call back from the Adobe Server and that the second set of data is not actually making it to the Report Suite. Do we know if this is considered an issue or not, and if it is being worked on? Actually thought most of my Launch Rules were messed up and double firing, now I know to look for sets of four and not two. Any known workarounds? Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

not sure if this helps. I was also seeing the same issue and found this link to be helpful

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/two-server-calls-are-trig...

of the 2 calls one is a 307 and other is 200. Also one call will have hitid in there. So per the comments in this post, its ok to have that way and at adobe side only one call is counted

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

not sure if this helps. I was also seeing the same issue and found this link to be helpful

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/two-server-calls-are-trig...

of the 2 calls one is a 307 and other is 200. Also one call will have hitid in there. So per the comments in this post, its ok to have that way and at adobe side only one call is counted

Level 2

Thanks Abraham, I did notice the hitid, but not the 307 and 200. Guess I was just trying to add the the requests to see if there is anything that can be done to the Extension, maybe a switch to turn off the return hits from displaying? Thanks.