Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

AEM integration with SolidJs

Level 1

Hello Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am a web-developer and I am reaching out to your team regarding an integration challenge I am facing. I am currently working on a project where we are using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as our CMS and SolidJS as our front-end framework. We are looking to integrate SolidJS with AEM and could use some guidance or resources to help us achieve this integration seamlessly.

After conducting some initial research, I have found limited documentation or examples specifically addressing the integration between SolidJS and AEM. As such, I am reaching out to your team to inquire if you have any insights, best practices, or resources that could assist us in connecting SolidJS to AEM effectively.

Specifically, we are interested in:

1. Understanding the recommended approach for integrating SolidJS components with AEM components.
  2. Learning about any existing plugins, libraries, or tools that facilitate this integration.
  3. Identifying potential challenges or considerations we should be aware of during the integration process.
  4. Gaining access to any documentation, tutorials, or sample projects that demonstrate the integration between SolidJS and AEM.

If your team has any expertise or experience in this area, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or support you can provide. Additionally, if you could connect me with the appropriate individuals or resources within your team who might be able to assist us further, it would be immensely helpful.

Thank you very much for considering my inquiry. I look forward to hearing from you and potentially collaborating to overcome this integration challenge.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi, 

There is no official approach to integrate AEM with a specific JS framework because the AEM architecture does not rely on front-end frameworks to render components. Instead, it uses HTL, which is a server-side framework for such tasks. Your best option is to review how others have successfully adopted React to render components in AEM. You can follow some of those approaches, but of course, they have their pros and cons that you should consider before opting for this type of implementation.

Here are some good resources: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sdt5Onh3zk&ab_channel=adaptTo%28%29Conference-poweredbydiva-e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byfs7ptHhiU&ab_channel=adaptTo%28%29Conference-poweredbydiva-e 

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante