Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe launch API - Unable to save

Level 2

Hey guys,
I am trying to udpate adobe launch rules using launchpy module in python. I can successfully update it but whenever I am opening the rule, a message pops up stating that "Your unsaved changes will be lost. Are you sure you would like to leave this page?"
I have updated the rule using api and even if I manually save it to library and check again, I am getting the same message. 

Can you help in resolving it?

Thank You!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@kanmani can you take a look at this similar post to see if the suggestion helps in your case?

See Launch Bug - Unable to Save and Build Library

Level 2

Hi @Tof_Jossic ,
Thank you for the response. Unfortunately it didnt help. 
I am using Launch API with python to make changes to rules in adobe launch. 
I can see the changes but I receive the message whenever I open the condition section in launch - "Your unsaved changes will be lost. Are you sure you would like to leave this page?".
Note: The changes I am updating using api is the condition section of rules.

Employee Advisor

@kanmani I assume you don't ever get any issue when doing all of this via the UI?

I sense there is some sort of a disconnect between the Adobe IO user running these operations and what you then do in the UI (under your Adobe or Federated ID).

That should not be an issue as far as I know but at that stage, you'll have to raise a Support ticket for this. Ideally, the Support team will request access so as to impersonate you and replicate this to get a closer look and also engage with the relevant Engineering teams to log a bug if necessary.

Level 2

Hi @Tof_Jossic 
Thanks for the update. It is not an issue regarding UI. I am facing this while connecting using API. I will raise a ticket with support team. 

Thanks for the support!