Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ADBMobile error in ios14 device

Level 1

Hi Adobe,

Recently I found ADBMobile does not work in iOS14 devices with below error:

2021-01-25 11:08:18.888432+0800 XXXX[15797:7128818] ADBMobile Error: Analytics - Unable to open database (/private/var/mobile/Containers/Shared/AppGroup/XXXXX/ADBMobileTimedEventsCache.sqlite)

2021-01-25 11:08:19.451353+0800 UAT_MySSGA[15797:7128852] ADBMobile Error: Analytics - Unable to open database (/private/var/mobile/Containers/Shared/AppGroup/XXXXX/ADBMobileDataCache.sqlite)

Meanwhile ADBMobile works fine in iOS14 simulators.

I tried to update SDK from 4.16.0 to 4.20.0. It still failed.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey @bobo1429 - 

We've spent some time trying to reproduce this issue internally and haven't had any success.  

If there are any settings or environment conditions that you can suggest that would help us to reproduce the issue, please let us know.

Otherwise, please open a ticket with Client Care so that you can provide us a with a project that reproduces the issue.  Thanks!

steve benedick

sr mobile software engineer

Adobe Marketing Cloud

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey @bobo1429 - 

We've spent some time trying to reproduce this issue internally and haven't had any success.  

If there are any settings or environment conditions that you can suggest that would help us to reproduce the issue, please let us know.

Otherwise, please open a ticket with Client Care so that you can provide us a with a project that reproduces the issue.  Thanks!

steve benedick

sr mobile software engineer

Adobe Marketing Cloud