• Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 4/12/24
    Hello everyone,I have recently been reading that you can send profile type information in a data stream (in Data Collection), I thought it could only be event type information, does anyone know any documentation that can guide me?Thanks.

Views

Replies

• 4/9/24
    Hello Experts, We are looking to get media click events from google and observing Google Ads is in Beta mode currently. Could someone please confirm if we can get profile level data from Google ads or it provides only aggregated data (at campaign or audience level). Thanks,Shivani

Views

Replies

• 4/8/24
    Apparently there is some documentation somewhere that details how to self-host Launch production releases in a way that can be done separately from website code releases. I spoke with an Adobe employee at the Adobe area in the Pavillion at Summit a few weeks back.  He said there is documentation on ...

Views

Replies

• 4/4/24
    Hey guys,I am trying to udpate adobe launch rules using launchpy module in python. I can successfully update it but whenever I am opening the rule, a message pops up stating that "Your unsaved changes will be lost. Are you sure you would like to leave this page?"I have updated the rule using api and...

Views

Replies

• 4/4/24
    Hi team, How can we get the data collection of " click events" data (and, if it's possible, also campaign ID and campaign name) from Google and Meta destinations and ingest logs in AEP.

Views

Replies

• 3/26/24
    Hi Team,I have configured the event serialization like this using Adobe Launch :       But in the beacon I do see the event trigerring but not the ID that I had configured above in Lauch rule :     I can see the data element cartID (which I have used to configure the eventId)is returning the value...

Views

Replies

• 3/16/24
    I have been trying to delete the demdex cookie using a JS function and I am not able to delete it. The same JS function deletes other cookies but it won't delete the demdex cookie. Please see the function below: function deleteCookies(cookieNames) { for (var i = 0; i < cookieNames.length; i++) { doc...

Views

Replies

• 3/13/24
    I am trying to update the config using ADB. Media.configure() method but it is not present on the Media object and neither is the mediaConfig object, any suggestions would be a great help. In the docs (adobe-marketing-cloud.github.io/media-sdks/reference/javascript_3x/APIReference.html) there is an ...

Views

Replies

• 3/5/24
    Hi All,I have a query regarding adding the Adobe Experience Platform into the datastream service. It's asking for the profile data set as well, though it's not marked as required. Can someone please explain the benefits of adding profile data there?Thanks!

Views

Replies

• 3/4/24
    Hi Everyone, I am trying to implement cross-domain tracking on AEP using Data Collection and both domains already implemented with Web SDK. May I know how can I to implement cross-domain tracking to ensure ECID remain the same when user navigate across domains? Thanks a lot! Zac

Views

Replies