Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Enhanced Connector not enabling in AEM

Level 3

Hello,

I am trying to deploy Workfront Enhanced Connector over our AEM CS using the documentation https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/integrations...

My build is getting successful without any error, but I am not able to see "Workfront Tools Configuration" connector under cloud services or a system user "workfront-tools" as written in documentation.

Please help me knowing, where I am doing the mistake and which specific log should I check for this issue?

I have followed the below steps:

• Downloaded the zip file from software distribution and added at path ui.apps/src/main/resources/
  • Updated the parent pom.xml with below code
    <dependency>
    <groupId>digital.hoodoo</groupId>
    <artifactId>workfront-tools.ui.apps</artifactId>
    <type>zip</type>
    <version>1.9.13</version>
    <scope>system</scope>
    <systemPath>${project.basedir}/ui.apps/src/main/resources/workfront-tools.ui.apps.zip</systemPath>
    </dependency>
  • Updated the "all" module pom.xml with below code
    <embedded>
    <type>zip</type>
    <target>/apps/wknd-packages/application/install</target>
    </embedded>

<dependency>
    <type>zip</type>
    <scope>system</scope>
    <systemPath>${project.basedir}/../ui.apps/src/main/resources/workfront-tools.ui.apps.zip</systemPath>
    </dependency>

Also, created a group "wf-workfront-users" in AEM UserGroups as stated in documentation.

Can you please help me in this?
Thanks in advance,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @harshu_4u,

Make sure you did not miss the step of updating the filter.xml with the rule for /apps/<path-to-project-install-folder> 

silk_route11_0-1694627777947.png

Thanks..

Level 3

Hello @A_H_M_Imrul,

Yes, the filter.xml is already updated. Just to make sure the current entry in all/src/main/content/META-INF/vault/filter.xml is below:

<workspaceFilter version="1.0">
<filter root="/apps/wknd-packages"/>
<filter root="/apps/wknd-vendor-packages"/>
</workspaceFilter>

And my <target> in "all" module pom.xml is

<target>/apps/wknd-packages/application/install</target>

Is this correct?

Level 3

@A_H_M_Imrul,

1 more point: Adobe says "As of June 2022, Adobe released a new native integration for connecting Workfront with Adobe Experience Manager Assets as a Cloud Service. This integration has become the required method for connecting these two solutions. Any future new implementation of the enhanced connector (1.9.8 and later) to connect Workfront with AEM Assets as a Cloud Service is blocked."

My connector version is 1.9.13, does it mean it will not work? If yes, can you direct me to the native integration documentation as all documentation still using enhanced connector.

Can you please help here?