Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Workflow running instance console-AEMasCS

Level 4

Hi Team

We are on AEMasCS, we were seeing the WF instance(QA-Cloud-instance) console 0 count, but in health check console the running instance showing as 7900(PFB screenshot), Kindly let us know how to check the running instance WF status.

rajat168_0-1713854983245.png

rajat168_1-1713855048031.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

13 Replies

Community Advisor

HI @rajat168 ,

Can you follow below steps and check if your running workflow has stopped:

1. Terminate the normal /workflows window.
  2. Open ip:port/system/console/bundles and stop below bundles:

Adobe - XMPFiles Worker host com.adobe.xmp.worker.files.host                            

Adobe XMPCore com.adobe.xmp.xmpcore5.0.20

Day Communique 5 DAM Asset Handler Implementationcom.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-handler 5.6.6                           

Day Communique 5 WCM Workflow com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-workflow 5.6.4                  

Day Communique 5 Workflow Implementation com.day.cq.workflow.cq-workflow-impl 5.6.8

3. Now close your AEM instance or restart your AEM instance and double check if all the above bundles which were stopped are now up and running, if not then activate the above bundles.

Thanks
Tarun

Level 4

Hi @TarunKumar , thanks for your response. as i informed above its aemascs, we dont have access to admin console.

Level 8

Hi @rajat168 , Can you please check the user permissions, whether you have access to workflow console or not.

Level 4

Hi @sravs , as i checked its not releated to permission issue,even i was part of admin group.

Level 8

Can you please confirm if you are able to access and see some data in the other workflow consoles like Archive and Failures.

Level 4

Hi @sravs .Yes i can see data in other WF console Like Archive & Failures

Level 8

Hi @rajat168 , can you please verify the logs when you try to access workflow instance console. If any error found can you please share it.

Community Advisor

@rajat168 

1. Please verify if you are receiving any errors in browser console or logs, when you access Workflow console. If any specific instance/model is causing issue, we might need to terminate them. May be via purge.

2. Please visit the repository browser or query to check for workflows that have status RUNNING

Please update the following query as per your need

path=/var/workflow/instances
type=cq:Workflow
1_property=status
1_property.value=RUNNING
2_property=modelId
2_property.value=/var/workflow/models/dam/test-staging-assets
p.limit=-1

Aanchal Sikka

Level 4

Hi @aanchal-sikka , thanks for your response, we need to get all WF instance on the WF instance console, but the query have only 1 WF with running status.

Level 4

Hi Team,

Kindly let me know is there any documentation for this running and completed workflow were counted in this health window.

rajat168_0-1714470287012.png

Level 4

Hi @sravs , thanks for your response, I was expecting only WF instance health check, about how the WF running status were calculated. Kindly please let me know if any relevant docs was there...

Administrator

@rajat168 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni