Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workflow Practice Resource

Level 2

Hi, 

I am particularly new to AEM. I have completed Foundational Learning level of Adobe Solutions Partner for AEM. However, I want to understand more in-depth about Workflows. However, with the tutorial and resources available on Adobe Solutions Partners and some YouTube tutorial are mainly on Create Version, Approve Steps through few approvers, and Custom Process Workflows which I have completed. I was wondering if anyone has any resources/Tutorial/websites that allows me to understand a wider variety of what Workflows can do, with tutorials and even Hands-On Experience would be greatly appreciated. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Sching

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ChanuteJo,
You can have a look at the out of the box workflows in AEM to see what kind of repetitive and sequential tasks the workflows perform.
You can also refer the below links once - 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ChanuteJo,
You can have a look at the out of the box workflows in AEM to see what kind of repetitive and sequential tasks the workflows perform.
You can also refer the below links once - 

Hope this helps!