Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Workflow for content fragment review and approval

Level 3

Hi Team

I am working on a task where I have content fragment on which I can run a workflow for approval of content or reject. 

The flow should be like below

CF Makers -- creates CF -- triggers the workflow -- notification will be sent CF Reviewers -- checks the notification -- approves and activates the CF

CF Makers -- creates CF -- triggers the workflow -- notification will be sent CF Reviewers -- checks the notification -- reject and notification will be sent to the workflow initator.

I have created the below workflow however it is not working as expected and notifications of CF reviewer side not getting cleared.

Prashardan_0-1715606171408.png

Please advise the right steps.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Prashardan ,

You haven't implemented the Participant step to assign the approver, When you will start the work flow there must be a notification to a user/group of user who will review the content fragment and approve it or reject and return to initiator as show below.

Shiv_Prakash_Patel_0-1715608902902.png

I above model, Assign to approver is Participant step, Assign back to Initiator is Participant steps to Initiator.

Hope this will fulfill your requirements.

Regards,

Shiv Prakash

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Prashardan ,

You haven't implemented the Participant step to assign the approver, When you will start the work flow there must be a notification to a user/group of user who will review the content fragment and approve it or reject and return to initiator as show below.

Shiv_Prakash_Patel_0-1715608902902.png

I above model, Assign to approver is Participant step, Assign back to Initiator is Participant steps to Initiator.

Hope this will fulfill your requirements.

Regards,

Shiv Prakash

Level 3

Hi @Shiv_Prakash_Patel 

Thanks for your reply. I have added participant and workflow initiator steps but given named it differently.

Community Advisor

Hi @Prashardan , Yes you will get different name, you can rename it according to your requirements. I have just given a sample.

Shiv Prakash