Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Want to extract list of dam images which are not references in pages

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to extract & download list of dam images which are not references in pages. I have used ACS Commons Renovator tool as shown below but I am able to view the list and when I click on download button it is throwing an error can some one help me why is this happening.

h1>Error during requesting: '/var/acs-commons/mcp/instances/7A538F48479294AD/_jcr_content/report.xlsx'<h3>Error Message:</h3>
<pre>java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFColor.&lt;init&gt;(Ljava/awt/Color;)V</pre><h3>Processing Info:</h3>
<table style='font-family: monospace'>
<tr><td>Page</td><td>=</td><td>/var/acs-commons/mcp/instances/7A538F48479294AD<td></tr><tr><td>Resource Path</td><td>=</td><td>/var/acs-commons/mcp/instances/7A538F48479294AD/jcr:content/report<td></tr><tr><td>Cell</td><td>=</td><td><td></tr><tr><td>Cell Search Path</td><td>=</td><td><td></tr></table>
<h3>Sling Request Progress:</h3>

https://kiransg.com/2021/11/10/aem-asset-repo-cleanup-acs-commons-renovator/

And the extracted list is saving under this path /var/acs-commons/mcp/instances  which I don't want is there any change to not to save this images list in crx/de

Thanks

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, 

This is a known bug, you must use a newer version where this issue was solved. Please check this thread: https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/issues/1501 to find out the correct version.

Hope this help

Esteban Bustamante

Level 2

Thank you @EstebanBustamante ,

Extracted list is saving under this path /var/acs-commons/mcp/instances  which I don't want is there any change to not to save this images list in crx/de

Or with latest version it won't happen

Level 2

HI Adobe community,

I am trying to extract list of images which are not referred in pages. I am able to download the list using ACS commons renovator but the result nodes are saving under this path /var/acs-commons/mcp/instances

Is there any possibility to not to save the result set can someone help here?

Thanks,