Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Unable to install ep-geometrixx-content package

Level 2

I'm trying to integrate Elastic path and AEM 6.3 , As i'm new and following the steps from Home Page | Touchpoint Development  installed EP-COMMERCE-AP without any error but unable to install ep-geometrixx-content package

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 2.37.43 PM.png

It's throwing the error as following

Unknown.png

Please help me in resolving it thank you!.smacdonald2008MshajiahmedelasticpathAdobe Experience Managersimaz18022468inactiveforumnotifier

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

This look similar to this post:- Getting error when Migration user from 6.0 to 6.2 and  Could not Install Package from AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.3

//

The problem here was that your package has all users (at folder level - alphabets, numbers, etc), so what happens is it will replace the existing the folder structure which will remove the existing users including admin and anonymous which are now created with random id.

We resolved this issue by creating user package with individual filters (each user and group path). You can make use of ACS AEM Commons tool - https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/authorizable-packager .html for the same.

OR

I removed the error causing node and installed the package and it will installed now properly.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

This look similar to this post:- Getting error when Migration user from 6.0 to 6.2 and  Could not Install Package from AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.3

//

The problem here was that your package has all users (at folder level - alphabets, numbers, etc), so what happens is it will replace the existing the folder structure which will remove the existing users including admin and anonymous which are now created with random id.

We resolved this issue by creating user package with individual filters (each user and group path). You can make use of ACS AEM Commons tool - https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/authorizable-packager .html for the same.

OR

I removed the error causing node and installed the package and it will installed now properly.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni