Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Unable to get in to Policies on editable template in Structure.html

Level 1

Hi all,

I have just tried to add a policy through code. Since then  I am not able to see the Policies gear on the Layout container[Root]

before code changes:

RohiniTh_0-1715887822205.png

After the code changes ( I tried to add a policy in .context.xml under /congf/....wcm/policies/.content.xml)

RohiniTh_1-1715888039848.pngRohiniTh_2-1715888100999.pngRohiniTh_3-1715888312610.png

I am unable to go to policies even after reverting code/policy changes.

Any insights on the above problem if anyone had ever faced similar issue.

5 Replies

Level 6

@RohiniTh 

Check the access control lists (ACLs) on these paths and ensure your user have permissions. 
/conf/{your-project}/settings/wcm/policies and /etc/policies

Try removing the policies from the repository at /conf/{yourproject}/settings/wcm/policies/{policypath} using CRXDELite, and then re-adding them through the UI

Level 1

Thank you for your inputs. The issue still persists.

Level 6

@RohiniTh 

Did you try checking the policy at the component level.

Administrator

@RohiniTh Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Hi,

This is issue is resolved when the ma;pping has been changes from core/responsivegrid to /apps/...container mapping

Thanks,