Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Smart Crop in asset share commons

Level 6

In Asset Share Common,  I am using the Rendition component and disabled the legacy mode in dialog. Selected my custom renditions from the dropdown in the multifield. I have also selected the checkbox to enable In preview mode I am able to see the new smart crop options but they are not clickable. I want the smart crop buttons to load the image of the rendition selected. Please suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

the link has to contain the link to asset. then only the rendition button work as clickable links.

The download option shows list of new rendition based on authoring in download component in asset details page template.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

The link is displayed when these conditions are met: https://github.com/adobe/asset-share-commons/blob/80a83dea132a1c034838cf08c2f8708c4a2488dd/ui.apps/s... 

Once you validate these conditions are ok, then you should get the clickable link. 

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante

Community Advisor

Hi @Shaheena_Sheikh 

Please create a Dynamic Media configuration (Tools -> Cloud Services -> Dynamic Media Configuration)

Also, when you click on Tools -> Assets -> Viewer Presets, do you see a list of Viewer Presets?

You can click on Tools -> Assets -> Image Profiles and edit you "Smart Crop Profile" to add another Responsive Image crop with custom dimensions.

-Tarun

Level 6

Hi @Raja_Reddy 

have followed the link above and already created the config. The new renditions are available. But when i click on download button, i dont see the new renditions.

Administrator

@Shaheena_Sheikh Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 6

the link has to contain the link to asset. then only the rendition button work as clickable links.

The download option shows list of new rendition based on authoring in download component in asset details page template.