Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Scheduler Not Running in AEM6.5

Level 2

Hi All,

We have created Scheduler called CDMImportScheduler in AEM6.5.CDMImportScheduler is not getting triggered now. We are seeing in CDMImportScheduler is running very long in "Scheduler Health Check ". 

GanaG_0-1704698211829.png

After doing soft restart from webconsole i am not seeing CDMImportScheduler in Health checks. Health check is normal but scheduler is not still running. How to handle and resolve this issue. 

GanaG_0-1704699584285.png

Regards,

Gana

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @GanaG 
The issue could be due to the long running scheduler.

I would suggest to move your logic from scheduler to a sling job

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2

GanaG_0-1704703844733.png

GanaG_1-1704703930389.png

Pls find the code snippet above. It requires soft or hard restart every day to execute the scheduler

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @GanaG 
The issue could be due to the long running scheduler.

I would suggest to move your logic from scheduler to a sling job

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi @GanaG 

This seems to be an issue in the business logic of your scheduler. Could you just remove all the logic and just test in your local with some logger and check if the scheduler is working? 

Regards,
Arpit Varshney

Level 2

After executing scheduler for 30 to 40 times a day, scheduler stops to execute and requires soft or hard restart.

Community Advisor

@GanaG  Can you explain a bit about your businesses use case on why need to execute your scheduler for 30 to 40 times a day ?

Administrator

@GanaG  Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni