Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Scene7 Batch Upload throwing IPS API Fault code

Level 8

Hi All,

I was integrating AEM instance with Dynamic media server and we are able to setup all the configuration between the two systems and are working well. When i tried to execute the DAM update asset workflow which has scene7 Batch upload step in it , i am getting the below exception. I am not able to get more information on the same apart from one of the pages that describes the exception . In case if any one has come across the same please help here.

sherinregi_0-1691856221218.png

Asset is available and also i tried running workflow with admin access

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/dynamic-media-developer-resources/image-production-api/fault...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sherinregi Is it happening for that particular asset which has property dam:scene7ID -> "a| <number> " or for other assets also ? It looks like that particular asset is missing in Scene7 which has been published to scene7 before and got deleted which is causing the issue. Thats why you see this metadata(dam:scene7ID) in the asset in crx. 

you can troubleshoot by uploading the same asset in different name and see if its working. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sherinregi Is it happening for that particular asset which has property dam:scene7ID -> "a| <number> " or for other assets also ? It looks like that particular asset is missing in Scene7 which has been published to scene7 before and got deleted which is causing the issue. Thats why you see this metadata(dam:scene7ID) in the asset in crx. 

you can troubleshoot by uploading the same asset in different name and see if its working. 

Level 8

Thanks @Saravanan_Dharmaraj 

you were correct. I tried on a new image and batch upload step was working properly , however for the image which i got error the metadata was not synced back to my AEM server but the image was deleted from DM server which resulted in the error.