Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Regarding AD0-E123 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional cerification

Level 3

Once we have scheduled exam for AD0-E123 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional cerification, can we either cancel or change to Adobe experience manager sites developer expert level certification. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HI @SahrudayaB 

You can cancel it yourself at: https://prod.examity.com/adobe/Student/Home.aspx

I would suggest you cancel the old one and book a new exam. If you still have any queries you can chat with the examity support after login.

Kiran_Vedantam_0-1653664550534.png

All the best!

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @SahrudayaB 

Pre assuming you have scheduled your exam via Examity - Proctored Exam (Online) you can either chat with them and /or write an email to support@examity.com with supporting details to resolve your issue and Yes that’s possible!

Regards,

Santosh

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HI @SahrudayaB 

You can cancel it yourself at: https://prod.examity.com/adobe/Student/Home.aspx

I would suggest you cancel the old one and book a new exam. If you still have any queries you can chat with the examity support after login.

Kiran_Vedantam_0-1653664550534.png

All the best!

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam.

Community Advisor

In addition to @Kiran_Vedantam  You can cancel or reschedule with no fee up to 48 hours prior to your exam appointment. You will not be able to cancel or reschedule your exam within 48 hours of your scheduled exam appointment.

Candidates who miss their scheduled exam appointment will forfeit the exam fee and are not eligible for a refund. You will be able to register again for the exam 24 hours after your missed exam time.

Missing the exam does not result in a ‘fail’ status. You may cancel or reschedule by logging into your Adobe Credential Manager Account (where you registered to take the exam) .

If you need any assistance, you can reach  at 1-855-392-6489.

Regards,
Santosh

Employee Advisor

@SahrudayaB Yes, you can until 24-48 hrs before the exam. There is no limit on the number of rescheduled as well.