Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Querybuilder Debugging Issue

Level 2

Hello,

I am attempting to create a search in querybuilder that is finding a property and searching for content reflecting what is put in the property value of the jcr:title. Code example below.

path=path type=nt:unstructured 1_type=nt:unstructured 1_nodename=nameofproperty 2_relativedaterange.type=nt:unstructured 2_relativedaterange.property=nameofproperty 2_relativedaterange.lowerBound=-1d 2_relativedaterange.upperBound= group.3_property=fn:lower-case(../../@jcr:title) group.3_property.value=%designed% group.3_property.operation=like group.p.and=true

In my code I am getting a Null Pointer exception. I know it is not the code itself because in the querybuilder debugger I am getting a continous query. What is the problem with this querybuilder set up? Can someone help? Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hey Tuhin, I've decided to just use the cq:Page type and find the main page for what I am attempting to do instead of having a result for each nt:unstructured node. The previous method was unnecessary.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi Steve, The error is a Null Pointer Exception on my test page(s) but on the querybuilder debugger you just posted it is running a continous query instead of just returning 0 results.

Level 7

Hi,

Please remove the second one and see if it works.

1. type=nt:unstructured
  2. 1_type=nt:unstructured

Thanks

Tuhin

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hey Tuhin, I've decided to just use the cq:Page type and find the main page for what I am attempting to do instead of having a result for each nt:unstructured node. The previous method was unnecessary.