Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Publisher page not rendering

Level 4

25.09.2017 13:39:43.141 *ERROR* [10.186.23.2 [1506361183137] GET /content/new-test.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension html, cannot render resource JcrNodeResource, type=******/components/page/page, superType=null, path=/content/new-test/jcr:content

This is the error i am getting. can some one help me?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

so if I understand you correctly, your page is not rendering because some application packages have not been deployed properly.

No, the same packages are supposed to work on both author and publish instances, given that you run the same version. It's more likely that either the deployment on publish never took place or it failed for some reason. You should investigate in the logfiles which should show that a deployment happened and probably also contain more information if something went wrong.

kind regards,
Jörg

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

are you sure, that the referenced page component under /apps/<yourname>/components/page/page actually exists on your publish instance?

Jörg

Employee

This errors happens usually when code isn't deployed.

Level 4

My publisher doesn't have any code deployed. When build masters team are deploying it says successful but actually code is not getting deployed. In author code is getting deployed accurately. Is there any pom changes that should be given for publisher ?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

so if I understand you correctly, your page is not rendering because some application packages have not been deployed properly.

No, the same packages are supposed to work on both author and publish instances, given that you run the same version. It's more likely that either the deployment on publish never took place or it failed for some reason. You should investigate in the logfiles which should show that a deployment happened and probably also contain more information if something went wrong.

kind regards,
Jörg