Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Page property doest not have SEO/Social tab

Level 2

Hi, guys

So I would like to add some value regarding the SEO/Social tab, but I could not find it on AEM,

I wonder where I can add these or where I should configure my pages. I try to find the structure on CRXDE, but I may

have difficulty locating the path.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@NickWe - In order to have your page with page properties such as SEO, Social Media, etc. you must leverage core page component by using sling resource merger concepts [1]

1. If your project has a base structure e.g. /apps/weretail/components/structure/page then ensure that the sling:resourceSuperType points to core/wcm/components/page/v2/page which belongs from core components - refer [2]
  2. If you go to /apps/core/wcm/components/page/v2/page then you will find another inheritance (sling:resourceSuperType) pointing to wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage - refer [3]
  3. Within this /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage you will find there is SEO tab located under /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage/tabs/advanced/items/column/items/seo - refer [4]

[1] - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-65/content/implementing/developing/pla...
[2] -
 Jineet_Vora_2-1713479522017.png
[3] - 
Jineet_Vora_3-1713479670547.png
[4] - 
Jineet_Vora_1-1713479190937.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@NickWe - In order to have your page with page properties such as SEO, Social Media, etc. you must leverage core page component by using sling resource merger concepts [1]

1. If your project has a base structure e.g. /apps/weretail/components/structure/page then ensure that the sling:resourceSuperType points to core/wcm/components/page/v2/page which belongs from core components - refer [2]
  2. If you go to /apps/core/wcm/components/page/v2/page then you will find another inheritance (sling:resourceSuperType) pointing to wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage - refer [3]
  3. Within this /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage you will find there is SEO tab located under /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage/tabs/advanced/items/column/items/seo - refer [4]

[1] - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-65/content/implementing/developing/pla...
[2] -
 Jineet_Vora_2-1713479522017.png
[3] - 
Jineet_Vora_3-1713479670547.png
[4] - 
Jineet_Vora_1-1713479190937.png

Level 2

Thanks so much for your replay! very detailed explanation!