Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

package replication in AEMaaCS

Level 1

Hi..,

As part of task, need to do package the content and have to do package replication for higher environments :

• DEV

• STG

• PRD

Can you please help me for how to do it and 

is it applicable if we applied image profiles to some particular folder that folder has been packaged.

Note : we are using AEM cloud environments  and haven't ACS commons.

Thanks, Appreciated …!!!  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

@Manikanth_8885 
You can create a package with relevant filters and after uploading the package in the dev, stage and prod environment, you can just replicate from the package manager itself. (On the right side of the package menu bar you will find "more" drop-dwon with the option called "replicate").  On stage and prod you will not be able to access the crxde but with the right access you will be able to access the package manager. (/crx/packmgr/index.jsp).

When you apply an image profile on a folder, it gets saved as a property, so on creating a package that property will be part of your package and it should be alright. You just have to make sure that the image profile is present on the environment too. 

I hope you find this useful!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

@Manikanth_8885 
You can create a package with relevant filters and after uploading the package in the dev, stage and prod environment, you can just replicate from the package manager itself. (On the right side of the package menu bar you will find "more" drop-dwon with the option called "replicate").  On stage and prod you will not be able to access the crxde but with the right access you will be able to access the package manager. (/crx/packmgr/index.jsp).

When you apply an image profile on a folder, it gets saved as a property, so on creating a package that property will be part of your package and it should be alright. You just have to make sure that the image profile is present on the environment too. 

I hope you find this useful!