Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

org.apache.sling.api.resource,version=[2.12,3) -- Cannot be resolved

Level 2

Hi there,

I am facing below issue in my core bundle. It is not able to resolve that jar and I am not sure where to get this jar file from . Please help me.

Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 7.05.55 PM.png

Thanks,

Matha

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The error message means that the OSGi framework is couldnot able to find a version >= 2.12 and < 3 of the org.apache.sling.api.resource Java package for a bundle that wants to import it.

As a result, bundle cannot be activated, so that this bundle cannot work.

this org.apache.sling.api.resource package will be provided by the org.apache.sling.api bundle, so either you have an old version of that bundle in your system, or you have installed incompatible bundles that require a newer version of that package.

Thanks,
Siva

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The error message means that the OSGi framework is couldnot able to find a version >= 2.12 and < 3 of the org.apache.sling.api.resource Java package for a bundle that wants to import it.

As a result, bundle cannot be activated, so that this bundle cannot work.

this org.apache.sling.api.resource package will be provided by the org.apache.sling.api bundle, so either you have an old version of that bundle in your system, or you have installed incompatible bundles that require a newer version of that package.

Thanks,
Siva