Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

OOTB References Report

Level 1

Hi everyone, I have another question regarding the references. 
We have dynamic media implemented in our CDAM and we use the connected assets and Dynamic media publishing to help connect the CDAM with our Sites DAM and use those images there on the ages.

Are there any OOTB reports which can give me the references/on which Pages these assets are being used on?
if not OOTB what is the best approach to make this happen?

4 Replies

Level 8

Hi @Sandeep_Danny95 

If you are using the Connected Assets feature, then those references should be available under remote references - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/content/assets/using/use-assets-across...

narendragandhi_1-1708361335446.png

Thanks

Narendra

Level 1

Hi @narendragandhi, thank you for replying to my post. 

I do see the references when I click on properties but here what I'm looking for is on a larger scale for all the assets in the DAM and extracting that information on an excel sheet or a csv. 

Administrator

@Sandeep_Danny95 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni