Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

My Maven project works fine using the local SDK or Dev environment, but encounters errors in the RDE environment.

Level 3

The error I encountered is: 

*ERROR* [FelixLogListener] com.adobe.granite.optout.impl.OptOutServiceImpl bundle com.adobe.granite.optout:1.0.0 (255)[com.adobe.granite.optout.impl.OptOutServiceImpl(686)] : factory pid com.adobe.granite.optout.impl.OptOutServiceImpl, but this pid is already supplied as a singleton: [com.adobe.granite.optout.impl.OptOutServiceImpl] at index 0

*ERROR* [FelixLogListener] LogService.org.apache.felix.configadmin Service [org.apache.felix.cm.ConfigurationAdmin,36,

[org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationAdmin]] Unexpected problem delivering configuration event to [org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationListener, id=39, bundle=13/reference:file:/opt/aem/launcher/cache/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.configadmin/1.9.24/org.apache.felix.configadmin-1.9.24.jar] (java.lang.IllegalStateException: Factory pid supplied after all non-factory configurations supplied com.adobe.granite.optout.impl.OptOutServiceImpl)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Factory pid supplied after all non-factory configurations supplied com.adobe.granite.optout.impl.OptOutServiceImpl

The following error repeatedly occurs multiple times:

*ERROR* [FelixLogListener] org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.internal.resource.ServletMounter bundle org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver:2.9.14 (352)[org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.internal.resource.ServletMounter(1236)] : The unbindServlet method has thrown an exception (java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.

Additionally, I noticed a difference in the 'Bundles Status' values in the Developer Console between these two environments. However, I am unsure why there is a difference and how to resolve it.

The image below is from the RDE environment

reno1_0-1701141632639.png

The image below is from the Dev environment.

reno1_1-1701141804749.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @reno1 
Are you deploying thjose configurations from your code?

I can see that the config name in local has factoryconfig pattern but in dev it is singleton.

Arun Patidar

Level 3

Hi @arunpatidar 

I took over this project midway and deployed it using the same [all.zip]. It works fine in the SDK, but there are errors in the RDE. Do I need to perform any additional deployment actions besides installing [all.zip]?

Level 3

I have tried redeploying OSGi configurations, but it didn't work, and All.7z also includes Config.7z.

Administrator

@reno1 

Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni