Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Limited amount of images showing on the side Panel

Level 7

Hi all,

I am not able to load more images on the left side panel in the Author Edit mode. I posted a similar issue (https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/limited-amount-of-images-s...) a few days ago, and closed it without more detailed testing. I will list a few situations below:

1. Macbook Pro 14

Works well under all browsers and conditions, as far as I know.

2. iMac Pro 27"

• Works well for Safari and Firefox
  • Doesn't work on Chrome with regular window (Only shows 20 assets). This is proven when uploading a new asset, the bottom one will be gone.  It doesn't react to mouse scroll.
  • Works on Chrome if opening up a "Developer Tools" panel located at the bottom.

The followings are the screenshots from We.Retail:

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 9.50.03 AM.png

Figure1: Without Developer Tools, only shows 20 pictures

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 9.49.36 AM.png

Figure2: With Developer Tools, able to keep loading more assets

I wonder if the js detecting the screen sizes. 

Thanks!

-kt

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@kevingtan 

Since the issue is very specific to the device and browser, majority of us would not be able to replicate and help.

Please consider raising an Adobe ticket as well.

Also, please validate the same behavior on the server. Please assure the server and local are on same version of AEM

Aanchal Sikka

Level 7

Hi @aanchal-sikka ,

Actually I found it on the server first. I wanted to make sure if the issue was caused by the custom code and it turned out it's OOTB. I wonder if someone can tell me where the code related to the images loading, or any overlay coding can fix it.

Thanks,

-kt