Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Join NEW usability study & shape Experience League!

Administrator

Hello Community members! We are conducting an online usability study the week of May 4th and invite you to participate by clicking the link below.

Your participation will help guide future improvements for Experience League. We hope you join us! Please click here to join: https://adobe-experience-league-ui-refresh.youcanbook.me/  

Please contact me or email userlabs@adobe.com if you have any trouble accessing available times.

10 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi 

I clicked the link, but except a page with a calender dates, I don't see any button to click and proceed . I am using incognito window right now.

Thanks

Veena

Administrator

Hi Veena, you have to click the time window that works for you, then it automatically progresses you to a 'confirm booking' page where you complete the registration. Hope that helps!

Community Advisor

It is not clickable. I tried. Let me try again

Administrator

I'm using Chrome and it is working when I click on times... you may want to try in Chrome if possible. Please let me know if you are still having trouble and I will have the team look into this further. 

Community Advisor

I see a page like below. Nothing is clickable there. I tried hovering over the dates . Tried clicking the calendar icon and selecting dates from there too. But neither of them worked.

Veena_07_0-1588265689878.png

Administrator

Can you please tell me which browser you're using? That may help us troubleshoot.

I'm using Chrome and it works very well and looks like this. Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 10.59.21 AM.png

Community Advisor

I am also using chrome. Tried normal window and incognito. But I don't get a screen like the one you shared.

Community Advisor

Ok. Got the issue. I changed the region to USA/Mountain and it worked. But the one I selected initially was Asia/Kolkata

Administrator

That is very helpful! Thank you for sharing. I will add that tip to the Community posts so others know. Thanks again!

Administrator

Please try disabling your Chrome Ad Blocker. Sometimes those prevent the times from appearing.