Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Issue while migration from AEM6.5 project to AEM as a cloud manager

Level 4

Hi All,

I am migration from AEM6.5 project to AEM as a cloud manager and while analysis I found that below commerce component are not available in AEM as a cloud 

1. /libs/commerce
  2. /libs/commerce/component/product
  3. /libs/commerce/component/...other component

AEM6.4

codingStar_1-1658581873539.png

AEM as as cloud + CIF :  I also in installed CIF .far file on my local but still not found those component.

codingStar_0-1658581813399.png

In AEM6.4 we my project heavily dependent on those component, Can you help me where I can find those component or do I need to install any other add-on package on AEM as a cloud.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @codingStar,

According to official documentation Commerce components that you are using in your project has been deprecated since AEM 6.5 - Adobe was recommending to use CIF Core Components instead. In AEM as a Cloud Services deprecated Commerce components have been removed and will not be available again.

Base on migration documentation, you have to switch to different approach, that use:

Summarizing, to solve the issue, you have to re-implement your solution to use AEM CIF Core Components.

Please also have a look into below pages to get wider context of AEM as a Cloud Service and Commerce:

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @codingStar,

According to official documentation Commerce components that you are using in your project has been deprecated since AEM 6.5 - Adobe was recommending to use CIF Core Components instead. In AEM as a Cloud Services deprecated Commerce components have been removed and will not be available again.

Base on migration documentation, you have to switch to different approach, that use:

Summarizing, to solve the issue, you have to re-implement your solution to use AEM CIF Core Components.

Please also have a look into below pages to get wider context of AEM as a Cloud Service and Commerce: