Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Is there a way to see if 'Local' or 'Remote' is selected on the dropdown for the Image V3 component?

Level 2

I have Next Generation Dynamic Media set up, and I'm trying to figure out how to tell if the author selects 'Local' or 'Remote' in the dropdown for the authoring dialog of the Image V3 component. Would really appreciate any help.

IshaJa_0-1697468297112.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-core-components/using/developing/next-gen...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @IshaJa ,

You should see the selected choice

1. Using CRXDE - The value should store in node JCR properties - Navigate to the page eg. /content/wknd/language-masters/en/magazine/arctic-surfing/jcr:content and the component you must see what value has been selected.
  2. Page Editor- Open page in authoring mode and try to edit the component you must see what value is appearing there.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @IshaJa ,

You should see the selected choice

1. Using CRXDE - The value should store in node JCR properties - Navigate to the page eg. /content/wknd/language-masters/en/magazine/arctic-surfing/jcr:content and the component you must see what value has been selected.
  2. Page Editor- Open page in authoring mode and try to edit the component you must see what value is appearing there.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

Administrator

@IshaJa Did you find the suggestions from Santosh helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni