Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

is it possible to delete policies (editable templates) using Touch UI?

Level 8

as above.

I was looking around and cannot find it. I know I can delete it using CRXDE but there instances where that's been turned off.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 8

seems the answer is not available in the UI.

(the policies are managed in the code already)

thanks for the link

Level 9

Hi @jayv25585659 ,

Yes, it is possible to delete policies (editable templates) using Touch UI in AEM. Here are the steps:

1. Open the Touch UI interface in AEM.
2. Navigate to the "Tools" menu and select "Assets".
3. In the Assets console, select the "Policies" tab.
4. Select the policy that you want to delete.
5. Click on the "Delete" button in the top toolbar.
6. Confirm the deletion by clicking on the "Delete" button in the confirmation dialog.

Note that you need to have the necessary permissions to delete policies in AEM. If you do not have the required permissions, you may need to contact your AEM administrator to grant you the necessary access.

Level 8

step3: where's the asset console? I cannot see it.

also assets are not "editable templates".

2024-05-23 23_18_56-AEM Assets _ Files and 9 more pages - Profile 1 - Microsoft​ Edge.jpg

Administrator

@jayv25585659 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni