Expand my Community achievements bar.

How We Made Project App Builder Videos Remotely in Quarantine | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

How We Made Project App Builder Videos Remotely in Quarantine by Adobe Tech Blog

Abstract

COVID-19 and the corresponding shelter-in-place orders have shaken up the world of work; as whole workplaces and industries have shifted to an entirely WFH model, in the interest of public safety, we have been forced to adapt. For us at Adobe I/O, the timing was particularly bad — just a few weeks after Adobe’s offices were closed, we would be launching Project App Builder, our complete framework for building cloud-native apps, tailor-made to the business and workflow needs of a particular company. While it wasn’t too difficult to collaborate on written marketing materials, videos were a whole other ballgame.

With the idea of having a video crew come to film us, our workspaces, and show Project App Builder in its native habitat off the table, we had to get creative. To make App Builder's marketing video, we put together an at-home video kit; by sending the video kit from team member to team member, via mail, we would each film our respective parts of the marketing video in our own homes, with an editor later assembling all the pieces (shout out to Sarah Dowling for her great work). Fortunately, we also had a video crew advising us, remotely.

How we did it took a lot of research and a little trial and error. Watch the completed made-from-home Project App Builder video, and keep reading to see how we turned video production into a remote work affair at Adobe I/O. For a full, detailed breakdown of the Adobe video kit and how we used it, check out my Spark page.

Read Full Blog

How We Made Project App Builder Videos Remotely in Quarantine

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies