Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to enable content fragments models in configuration manager

Level 4

I am trying to create a content fragment model in AEM 6.3 and I have gone through the below link:

Content Fragment Models

Once I create the CFmodel config in configuration browser I am not sure on how to apply that config to the assets folder so that I can create the CF model. Could you anyone please me with that ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Its already mentioned in docs, adding screenshot to Scott answer

Go to Assets and select assets folder and click on properties, you will see the below screen from there you can select configuration

Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 2.15.24 PM.png

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

In the doc - it states:

"To use other configurations (i.e. excluding global) with a comparable Assets folder, then you have to define the connection. This is done using Configuration in the Cloud Services tab of the Folder Properties of the appropriate folder."

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Its already mentioned in docs, adding screenshot to Scott answer

Go to Assets and select assets folder and click on properties, you will see the below screen from there you can select configuration

Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 2.15.24 PM.png

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Screenshot 2019-01-30 at 15.28.19.png

This part of the configuration is missing, you cannot apply your configuration without the cloud configuration, I don't see this on AEM 6.3 although I have enabled CFM