Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

how to deploy WKND Site in my local publish instance

Level 2

AnHuaZh_0-1714008028300.png

AnHuaZh_1-1714008128102.pngAnHuaZh_2-1714008238742.png

as you see, I replicate wknd.all zip and published the it page,why browser prompt me no resource found

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AnHuaZh  from the second screen shot we can see that the package in pending in queue. Can you check if the package is not stuck in the replication queue. 

If not once try installing the package directly in publisher crx package manager

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Community Advisor

@AnHuaZh 

• Please assure that the package is not blocked in the replicaton queue
  • Verify the package installation in Package manager of publish

Aanchal Sikka

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AnHuaZh  from the second screen shot we can see that the package in pending in queue. Can you check if the package is not stuck in the replication queue. 

If not once try installing the package directly in publisher crx package manager

Level 2

AnHuaZh_3-1714026860208.png

AnHuaZh_2-1714026819101.png

@Jagadeesh_Prakash hi! as you said,replication queue is blocked and the log report error: com.day.cq.replication.ReplicationException: Repository error during node import: Node type dam:color does not exist

Community Advisor

@AnHuaZh 

1. Click on "Clear" button to remove all the blocked enteries
  2. Upload the WKND package directly to publish via Package manager

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

@AnHuaZh 

all package should have everything. Should be enough

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

@AnHuaZh  yes you can upload the package directly in publisher. But I really want to know why a particular DAM asset have dam:color node type is preset. Can you remove the asset and try replication once again. 

first clear the queue and then try it 

Level 2

AnHuaZh_1-1714125428343.png

AnHuaZh_2-1714125475541.png

@Jagadeesh_Prakash I cleared block entries in the queue and try replication to my publisher again,the issue not happened.but a new problem is that i can't visit the wknd site and report exception only we.rerail can be visited.

Community Advisor

@AnHuaZh  can you check logs for errors. And also check if your publisher bundles are in active state 

Community Advisor

@AnHuaZh Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community

Esteban Bustamante